2.19.2013

oh how I love thee!

I LOOOOOOOVE love.  Who doesn't?  So, naturally, I love Valentine's Day!  Earlier in the week we had some sweet friends over for cookie decorating.  It was loud, hyper, high-pitched & a cuteness overload.  Seriously loved it.  The results weren't too shabby either...helped myself to plenty!  Although it was slightly difficult to get the kids to actually decorate the cookies prior to stuffing their faces.


cookie decorating!

(unsuspecting little sister got decorated with a heart smiley face!)


Valentine's Day started off just right with a hearty breakfast of champions and a Jesus Loves You party!  We all wrote encouragements to one another and stuffed them into our special envelopes (that I've been saving all year--hooray for remembering them!).  The kids were super stoked about their googly-eyed Valentine's to hand out at their respective parties at school that afternoon.  They came home with a loot of encouragements and candies.  Topped the wonderful day off with a hot date with my man!  We ate an AMAZING dinner thanks to Glen & Kat Miller (Gordon Ramsey ain't got nothing on him!) and then a surprise candlelit, rose-petal "indoor" picnic surprise afterwards.  Jason is always full of surprises and this year he out-did himself!  I LOVE MY FAMILY!  I feel insanely blessed to be in this season with our littles, full of chaos and yet SO full of joy.

Party Central!




My Valentines!  Geez, I love them.







syrup. even got in on the action this year...so fun!  I would love to devour one of those about...now.


1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to read! I'd love your feedback!